Born to resist
Camozzi has expanded its family of pneumatic and fluid connectors with a new range of 316L stainless steel fittings and accessories. Suitable for industrial applications demanding secure solutions that resist high operating temperatures, this range is also highly resistant to corrosion and contamination.
The complete portfolio includes fitting accessories, push-on fittings, function fittings, silencers and ball valves in different versions and sizes to satisfy various application needs.
All these product options guarantee safe and reliable connections under different operating conditions.
Made entirely from stainless steel, this range is ideal for applications in the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical, health and cosmetic industries, where hygiene, reliability and chemical inertness are the key characteristics needed to avoid breakage or emergency maintenance resulting from corrosion damage.
- High resistance to aggressive fluids and environments
- NSF certification for food processing applications
- Easy to connect and disconnect
- Chemical resistance to corrosion
- Resistant to impact and mechanical shocks
SECTORS AND APPLICATIONS:
- Food & beverage processing
- Chemical production
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Life science
- Laser cutting systems
- Painting & coating systems
- Thermal management systems